Our Mission is to serve design trade professionals as an essential resource and trusted partner. From inception to execution, anticipating our clients needs and exceeding expectations is our guiding principle.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title in the subject line.
Over the course of our 30-year history, ABC Stone has had the honor of forging relationships with the world’s premier architects, designers, and visionaries. We pride ourselves on being an essential resource and trusted partner to our clients. We understand that no two projects are ever the same, which is why our service is tailored to the exact needs of our clients.
ABC stone has an opportunity for a professional IT Manager to join our growing team.
The IT Manager will oversee the IT Department for ABC Worldwide Stone, LLC. Ensure adequate systems and process controls are in place to ensure completeness and accuracy of data at the operational level. Work with all functional areas on projects and other initiatives regarding Stone Profits (ERP), SF.com (CRM), Marketing Cloud, Showpad (sales enablement) and other minor pc support issues.
Liaising with the various functional areas listed above is a key part of this position.
To be successful in this role, we are seeking someone with strong project management skills & who has the ability to manage timelines in a timely and effective manner.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply.
- Manage the duties of the SF.com Administrator
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data.
- Maintaining the sales cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards.
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Preparing reports for sales and other departments.
- Hands-on Technical Support
- PC Support that does not require our outsourced IT consultant.
- Main liaison with Stone Profits ERP vendor and outsourced IT consultant.
- Oversee the organizing, uploading, and upkeep of the Showpad (sales enablement) system.
- Oversee support of Marketing Cloud CRM system.
- Run the PMO (Program Management Office) regarding all systems project.
- Support other functional areas where needed and relevant.
- Work with HR in onboarding\offboarding all employees from a systems perspective.
- Create a total company systems map and integrate all systems using MuleSoft to the fullest extent possible.
● 5 years of experience in SF.com administration (preferred).
● Experienced at addressing technical issues independently.
● Knowledge of IT, ERP and CRM systems.
● Liaison with outside IT consultant, CRM and ERP vendors.
● Spreadsheet and data management experience.
● Strong knowledge of the purchase to pay and order to cash processes.
● Bachelor’s degree in IT.