ARDEX DS 70™
ARDEX DS 70™ Acoustic Mat is a high-performance, flat, resilient, sound-control underlayment made from a formulation of high-quality, post-consumer-recycled, wear- and water resistant rubber granules. It is used directly under hard surface flooring (tile, stone and wood) on above-grade concrete and wood joist substrates. ARDEX DS 70 is environmentally friendly as it is made from 92% recycled rubber. It can be installed quickly and easily using ARDEX AF 207™ pre-mixed adhesive. ARDEX DS 70 is available in a 2 mm or 5 mm thickness.
- Use for sound reduction under tile, stone or wood floor coverings
- Dual protection; sound reduction and crack isolation (up to 1/8″ / 3 mm)
- Can set tile and stone directly onto ARDEX DS 70 per ASTM C627
- Ideal for use in condominiums, hotels and office buildings
- Fast and easy installation
- ARDEX DS 70 Systems achieve up to an Extra Heavy Commercial rating
- (Robinson Test) per ASTM C627
- Use on above-grade wood or concrete substrates
ARDEX DS 70 is available in a 2 mm or 5 mm thickness.