ARDEX EB 2™
Fast Setting Screed Cement
A fast-setting screed cement for use with all types of flooring systems. Ideal for tile installations in high traffic environments.
ARDEX EB 2 is a fast-setting, polymer-modified, Portland cement-based, hydraulic cement for producing bonded, un-bonded, or floating screed beds for use with all types of flooring systems. ARDEX EB 2 can be installed on interior and exterior surfaces in three screed mix configurations. Depending on the installation configuration, ARDEX EB 2 can receive tile in as little as 3 hours and most other floor coverings in just 24 hours.
ARDEX EB 2 can be used in industrial, commercial, light commercial and residential applications. Can be used with ARDEX Self-Leveling Toppings, Underlayments and ARDEX MC™ Moisture Control System.
- Rapid setting
- Ideal as a screed bed for tile & stone installations
- Set tile and work on in 3 hours
- For interior and exterior bonded, unbonded and floating screed beds
- Up to 60 minutes working time
- Ideal for high traffic installations
- Use with all types of floor coverings
- 4300 psi at 24 hours and 8400 psi at 28 days
Available in 50 lb. packaging