Rapid Set, Flexible, Sanded Grout
A Revolutionary New Consistency…
… Significantly Reduces Installation Time
ARDEX FL™ Rapid Set, Flexible, Sanded Grout is a high-performance, Portland cement-based, polymer-modified grout that provides a smooth finish for floor and wall tile joints 1/16″ to 1/2″ (3 mm to 12.7 mm) wide on installations of porcelain, glass, quarry, ceramic, mosaic, and most natural stone tiles. Freeze/thaw resistant, stain-resistant, water repellent and naturally resistant to mold and mildew formation, ARDEX FL is also fast setting and can be open to traffic in just 90 minutes. With excellent flexibility and high bonding power, ARDEX FL is ideal for interior and exterior floor, wall and countertop applications, as well as for use in swimming pools with pH balanced water.
- Rapid set – open to traffic in just 90 minutes
- Excellent color consistency
- Use for grout joints from 1/16″ to 1/2″ (1.5 mm to 12.7 mm)
- Use with porcelain, glass, quarry, ceramic and mosaic tile as well as
- most natural stone tiles*
- Ideal for commercial and residential applications including
- swimming pools, showers and kitchens
- No slake time needed
- Stain resistant, water repellent and highly flexible
- No sealer required
- Use for interior or exterior applications – floors,
- walls, countertops
- Easy to mix and apply – just add water
- Available in 35 colors –(grout color chart)
Available in 10 and 25 lb packaging.
*Not suitable for use with moisture sensitive stone.