ARDEX S 48™
Rapid-Set Thin Set Mortar / Mastic Hybrid
The ultimate bond for setting GLASS TILE and so much more!
ARDEX S 48™ is the most versatile tile setting material available for interior applications. A polymer modified blend of Portland cement and other hydraulic cements, ARDEX S 48™ is a thin set mortar that is ideal for the rapid setting of glass tiles and backsplashes. Can be used to install porcelain, glass, ceramic, quarry and most natural stone* tiles over all interior common substrates, including drywall, wood, plastic laminate and concrete. It is suitable for use in intermittent wet areas, including residential bathrooms and kitchens. It is excellent for installing glass tile and for quick fixes of unexpected repairs.
When mixed, ARDEX S 48™ has a creamy, smooth consistency similar to a pre-mixed mastic adhesive. It is easy to use, highly flexible and very strong.
- Highly versatile
- Ideal for fast setting of glass tiles and backsplashes
- Brilliant white color
- Use to set porcelain, glass, mosaic, quarry, ceramic and most natural stone tiles*
- Grout in just 1 to 5 hours; install tile and grout in the same day**
- Unique consistency; cement based but creamy and smooth like a mastic
- Excellent bond strength
- Outstanding flexibility
- Great coverage; Up to 80 sq. ft. per 10 lb. bag
- Perfect for quick fixes and unexpected tile repairs
- Ideal for intermittent wet areas, such as residential kitchens and bathrooms
- Use for interior floors, walls and countertops
- Use over all common substrates, including drywall, wood, plastic laminates and concrete
Available in 10 lb. packaging